East Kowloon Cultural Centre, Hong Kong
- Client: Leighton Contractors Asia Limited
- Value: HK$2.6 billion / US$335 million
About this Project
The assignment included:
- Developing the technical arguments and identifying the supporting documents for the Contractor’s positions.
- Directing the team’s preparation of and delivering presentations in the DRA meetings.
- Leading regular workshops with the DRA, the Employer and its representatives to discuss issues, agree facts and achieve common ground on the issues.
- Managing the administrative and contractual procedures associated with the DRA process including preparation of summary reports on agreed issues.
More Case Studies
CDC were appointed by the Contractor to review various issues on design liability and various other contractual issues during the currency of the project.
CDC was appointed to provide claims recovery and income management services to the contractor for the Tuen Mun columbarium. The columbarium will help to alleviate the acute shortage of burial space in Hong Kong by providing 160,000 niches in an eight-storey columbarium building along with a 4,800 square metre Garden of Remembrance.
CDC was appointed to provide a contract review with regard to a subcontractor undertaking ground stabilisation to the new third runway reclamation works following termination of the subcontract.