East Kowloon Cultural Centre, Hong Kong
- Client: Leighton Contractors Asia Limited
- Value: HK$2.6 billion / US$335 million
About this Project
The assignment included:
- Developing the technical arguments and identifying the supporting documents for the Contractor’s positions.
- Directing the team’s preparation of and delivering presentations in the DRA meetings.
- Leading regular workshops with the DRA, the Employer and its representatives to discuss issues, agree facts and achieve common ground on the issues.
- Managing the administrative and contractual procedures associated with the DRA process including preparation of summary reports on agreed issues.
More Case Studies
CDC provided EOT claims preparation, contract advice and negotiation support to the contractor throughout the project construction. CDC also presented issues to the Client and architect to negotiate the EoT assessments during the course of the project.
CDC provided claims preparation and negotiation support to the contractor on this target cost contract, part of the Shatin to Central Link Project – North South Line. The North South Line (NSL) is a 6km extension from Hung Hom Station across the harbour to Hong Kong Island with two new stations at Exhibition and Admiralty
CDC were appointed by the Contractor to review various issues on design liability and various other contractual issues during the currency of the project.