Samuel de Champlain Bridge, Montreal, Canada
- Client: SNC Lavalin
- Value: CAD$4.4 billion / US$3.34 billion
About this Project
- 3.4-kilometre Champlain Bridge over the St. Lawrence River with three lanes in each direction, plus a central deck for public transit, as well as a path for cyclists and pedestrians
- A new 470-metre bridge for L’Île-des-Sœurs
- The widening of Highway 15 between the Atwater interchange and the new bridge
- Improvement of the ramps leading from Highways 132 and 10 on the South Shore to the bridge
The Samuel de Champlain Bridge under construction
More Case Studies
CDC were appointed by the Contractor to review various issues on design liability and various other contractual issues during the currency of the project.
CDC was appointed to provide claims recovery and income management services to the contractor for the Tuen Mun columbarium. The columbarium will help to alleviate the acute shortage of burial space in Hong Kong by providing 160,000 niches in an eight-storey columbarium building along with a 4,800 square metre Garden of Remembrance.
The East Kowloon Cultural Centre consists of a three-storey building housing three studios with capacities ranging between 120 and 250 seats, a 1,200-capacity auditorium, 550-seat theatre and under stage area, semi-basement areas for plant rooms, and other ancillary facilities. The project also houses a large rehearsal room, two connectable rehearsal rooms and a restaurant.