Samuel de Champlain Bridge, Montreal, Canada
- Client: SNC Lavalin
- Value: CAD$4.4 billion / US$3.34 billion
About this Project
- 3.4-kilometre Champlain Bridge over the St. Lawrence River with three lanes in each direction, plus a central deck for public transit, as well as a path for cyclists and pedestrians
- A new 470-metre bridge for L’Île-des-Sœurs
- The widening of Highway 15 between the Atwater interchange and the new bridge
- Improvement of the ramps leading from Highways 132 and 10 on the South Shore to the bridge
The Samuel de Champlain Bridge under construction
More Case Studies
CDC provided EOT claims preparation, contract advice and negotiation support to the contractor throughout the project construction. CDC also presented issues to the Client and architect to negotiate the EoT assessments during the course of the project.
CDC provided claims preparation and negotiation support to the contractor on this target cost contract, part of the Shatin to Central Link Project – North South Line. The North South Line (NSL) is a 6km extension from Hung Hom Station across the harbour to Hong Kong Island with two new stations at Exhibition and Admiralty
CDC were appointed by the Contractor to review various issues on design liability and various other contractual issues during the currency of the project.